Job Title: Client Liaison Officer (Several Admin Jobs)
Organisation: Marie Stopes International (MSI)
Reports to: Centre Manager
Duty Station: Uganda
Marie Stopes International (MSI) is an international non-profit organisation providing personalised contraception and safe post-abortion care services to women and girls. Our local teams of professionals are passionate about the work they do in communities across 37 countries. The services we provide give a woman the power to choose when she has children so that she is free pursue her plans and dreams for herself and her family.
Job Summary: The Client Liaison Officer will maintain the high clinical standards expected by MSI and actively work to promote the smooth running of the centre and contribute to improved financial performance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Providing Unconditional positive regard for every customer/client at the Centre.
· Ensure the Centre maintains the best customer handling standards and train all staff at the Centre to provide the best customer experience.
· Ensure that client are welcomed and offered a sit on arrival.
· Efficiency of service and minimize client waiting time.
· Client follow up, support and building positive relationship to increase client loyalty.
· Ensure client feedback is received, recorded, shared with management and follow through to address all issues raised.
Front Desk Management:
· Ensure that the reception area and client toilets are clean and stocked of necessary supplies.
· Ensure that the office is fully operational in terms of all utilities and that all office equipment is in good working order.
· Receive and redirect incoming and outgoing correspondence plus making official telephone calls on behalf of staff and ensure that accurate records are kept.
· Work closely with the HR Office in terms of Centre staff welfare i.e. uniforms, Ids.
· Offer administrative support to the centre team especially in report writing.
· Receipt and reconciliation of all centre income by filling out the daily income summary at the end of the day and depositing income with centre manager for banking.
· Ensure proper management and reconciliation of Petty cash.
· Proper records management, ensure confidentiality and maintenance a record of vital client information.
· Ensure all client forms have correct monetary amounts, receipt numbers and are filed in alphabetical order so all forms can be found easily. Existing client notes should all be stored together so a full record can be achieved.
· Keep inventory record of all MSU property at the Centre.
Supervision: Manage centre assistants and care taker’s workload and ensure that the centre environment is clean and well maintained.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants for the Client Liaison Officer jobs should preferably hold University Degrees in Business Administration or related discipline
· A minimum of three years’ experience in sales, Business development and management with a big, fast paced business organisation
· Computer literacy i.e. working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel, Power point and internet is mandatory.
· Proven excellent technical oral, written, and editing abilities; ability to present and write influentially for multiple audiences
· Ability to work well with others in team environments, build consensus and drive change
· Ability to satisfy stakeholders;
· Ability to work in deadline driven/results orientated atmospheres
· Strong people management skills
· Able to think strategically and a good planner
· Able to manage and motivate teams to achieve targets and to achieve organisational change.
· Posses leadership personality, and able to take on and solve problems quickly and efficiently
· Ability to stay on track and deliver even under pressure.
· Attitude / Motivation:
· Successful performance at MSI is not simply defined in terms of ‘what’ people achieve, but equally is about ‘how’ people go about their jobs and the impact that they have on others. We encourage and expect all team members will demonstrate the following behaviours:
· Initiative: Thinking ahead and taking action to make the most of opportunities by finding the optimum solution
· Innovative: Thinking creatively and outside of the box so that ideas generated create a positive outcome
· Effective Communication: Communicating through active listening and good questioning techniques, using appropriate body language, ensuring information is clear and concise.
· Responsive: Being responsive to changing priorities and demands
· Working Efficiently: Planning, prioritising and organising work to ensure work is accurate and deadlines are met
· Sharing Information: Sharing information and knowledge whilst maintaining confidentiality
· Focus on Learning: Taking responsibility for keeping knowledge and skills updated and for seeking opportunities to develop further
· Commitment: Awareness and understanding of goals, vision and values and how your role impacts on this and going the extra mile to meet role requirements
· Driven: Drive and determination to deliver results
· Accountable: Taking responsibility for appropriate decisions that you make, and the actions and behaviour you demonstrate
· Embracing Change: Openness to embracing change within the organisation and being able to adjust plans/activities accordingly
· Motivated: Motivation towards achieving quality results to maximise potential
· Team Player: Working as part of a team by being supportive, flexible and showing respect for each other
The Client Liaison Officer is required to demonstrate MSU’s core values of:
· Accountability of all staff to each other and our clients and stakeholders
· Equality of opportunity and access
· Value for money in the management of our resources
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are strongly encouraged to apply online at the link below.
Click Here -> Select Apply Online option with this Position Title
Deadline: 4th November, 2016 by 12:00 am
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline