Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Organization: Uganda Wildlife Authority (UWA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Sales Manager
Uganda Wildlife Authority (UWA) is a semi-autonomous agency under the Ministry of Tourism, Wildlife and Antiquities which was established in 1996 in accordance with the Wildlife Act Cap 200. The Mission of UWA is:” To conserve, economically develop and sustainably manage the wildlife and protected areas of Uganda in partnership with neighboring communities and other stakeholders for the benefit of the people of Uganda and the global community.”
Job Summary: The Senior Sales Executive will increase revenue generation through sale of quality UWA products and services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Formulate a strategy to Increase usage and revenue from UWA facilities, properties and services
· Providing and updating useful information on the company products to clients on a regular basis.
· Conducting market intelligence and using this information to benchmark, price and offer competitive packages to customers.
· Responsible for increasing the sale of UWA’s products and services through the various marketing channels such as Corporate, Business Community, Student Community and Diplomatic Missions.
· The incumbent will actively seek and identify opportunities for new business by establishing sales outlets in the parks and other strategic locations.
· Creating awareness and promotion of UWA tourism facilitates and services through targeted presentations and events.
· In charge of managing records and writing reports on sales, revenues and profits of the commercial activities.
· Perform any other duty assigned by the Sales Manager or Management from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant for the UWA Senior Sales Executive job vacancy must hold an Honors Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Marketing Option) or any related business discipline.
· A minimum of three (3) years relevant experience In the field of sales from a reputable Organization.
· Problem-solving and analytical skills
· Ability to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
· Previous exposure and experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Computer literacy skills i.e. proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office is required.
· Age: Below 40 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with detailed CVs and three (3) competent referees with daytime telephone contact addressed and submitted to the address below;
The Executive Director,
Uganda Wildlife Authority,
Plot 7 Kira Road, Kamwokya
P.O. Box 3530 Kampala, Uganda
Email to: email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, please note that any form of lobbing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline: 28th October 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline