Job Title: Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Organisation: Equal Opportunities Commission (EOC)
Job Ref: HRM/EOC/2016/05
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Principal Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
The Equal Opportunities Commission (EOC) was established by the Equal Opportunities Act of 2007 and is mandated to provide a framework for redressing imbalances which exist against the marginalized groups while promoting equal opportunities for all.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be undertaking equal opportunities policy analysis, monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of policy and legislative implementation
· In charge of developing monitoring and evaluation indicators for monitoring compliance
· Tasked with monitoring and evaluation of plans, programmes and projects to ensure that equal opportunities concerns are addressed and are in accordance with the national development plan and EOC strategic plan.
· In charge of providing information on the performance of various parties or stakeholders in respect to equal opportunities.
· Compiling and submitting periodic reports.
· Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants for the Equal Opportunities Commission (EOC) Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer should be Ugandans holding an honours bachelor’s degree in quantitative economics or economics or statistics or social sciences or development studies from a recognized university/institution.
· Possession of a post graduate qualification in monitoring and evaluation will be an added advantage.
· A minimum of three (3) years working experience at the level of monitoring and evaluation officer in government or equivalent level of experience in a reputable organization.
· Personal Competencies: Equal opportunities analysis, communicating effectively and project management and evaluation.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications including a Public Service Form 3 (2008), download here, with the following attachments in triplicate: detailed CVs, certified copies of academic transcripts, relevant certificates and two referees (previous for those who may not be currently employed).
The application forms may also be obtained from the Public Service Commission Offices, 2nd Floor, Farmers House, Kampala, or at the Equal Opportunities Commission (EOC) Offices, Plot 7, Luthuli Close, Bugolobi.
The completed applications should be addressed to: The Acting Secretary, Equal Opportunities Commission, P.O. Box 27672, Kampala, Uganda indicating the post applied for, together with the job reference (See at Beginning of Job Advert) which should be indicated on the right hand top corner of the envelope.
Deadline: 24th November, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline