Job Title: Sales Analyst
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Number: 16000G70
Unilever is an Anglo–Dutch multinational consumer goods company co-headquartered in London, England and Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Its products include food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. It is the world’s third-largest consumer goods company measured by 2012 revenue, after Procter & Gamble and Nestlé. One of the oldest multinational companies, its products are available in around 190 countries. Unilever celebrated its 85th anniversary year of business in 2014.
Job Summary: The Sales Analyst will be tasked with aggregating information for customers and channel sales activities and report in a form for management decision making.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent extracts primary and secondary sales data and show trends in graphical and tabular form over set periods e.g. monthly, quarterly, or annually etc.
- Prepares and submits sales performance reports across sales regions, categories and channels.
- Compiles data to feed into CD scorecard.
- Generate monthly and quarterly customers and sales team performance report.
- Prepares monthly retail data based on BW Data.
- Prepares KPI payment reports in line with Trade terms Structure.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Unilever Sales Analyst job placement should preferably be a University Graduate
- At least three years’ experience in IT and Database Management
- Broad knowledge and understanding of IT, Database Management systems, Advanced Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access
- Power point skills
- Excellent analytical skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to Apply Only by clicking on the web link below.
Deadline: 7th October 2016 at 11:59 PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline