Job Title: Records Clerk
Organization: Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) is a performance enhancement firm known for people and organization development. We specialize in developing and strengthening organization systems through research and information interpretation, behavioral and attitude change, Staff training, Recruitment, and R & D. They would like to recruit for a valuable client in the forestry sector.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Process applications and file records.
· Maintain updated files.
· Complete all forms.
· Answer queries by searching and retrieving files.
· Update file information.
· Process all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
· Perform data entry.
· Add new files to archives.
· Modify or purge entries.
· Destroy files.
· Create new folders and files.
· Check to ensure files are complete.
· Aid people in retrieving information.
· Process and scan files to be entered into computer in digital database.
· Work with electronic storage media, such as hard drives, floppy drives, and CD-ROMs.
· Use scanners to convert forms, receipts, and reports into electronic format.
· Fax and photocopy files.
· Store and extract file information from computers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Records Clerk job must hold a relevant bachelor’s degree
· A minimum of four years of related work experience
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to email@example.com
Deadline: 30th November 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline