Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Organisation: American Refugee Committee (ARC) International
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The American Refugee Committee (ARC) International is an International nonprofit, nonsectarian organization that provides humanitarian assistance and training to millions of beneficiaries around the world. The ARC seeks to promote peaceful and safe communities where men and women have equal rights and communities can access locally owned, high-quality services.
Job Summary: The Operations Coordinator will be mainly responsible for managing all operational support cells (Admin, Procurement, Logistics, IT, constructions and Security) for ARC Uganda. The Operations Coordinator’s primary duties are to ensure effective and efficient support services to ARC’S programs and ensure that other applicable procedures and regulations with regards to administrative, logistics, procurement, IT, constructions and security are respected.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant for the American Refugee Committee (ARC) Operations Coordinator job vacancy should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business or related field. Possession of a Master’s degree is desired
· At least three years’ experience in Operations management with an International NGO with one year at Coordinator level
· Proven ability to manage staff and remote field offices
· Previous experience in guiding and influencing teams of senior professional staff.
· Highly developed organizational, liaison and communication skills
· Prior exposure and experience in Administration, logistics, procurement, IT, and security management
· Excellent staff capacity building and training skills
· Excellent interpersonal relationship development skills
· Strong problem-solving, analytical and decision-making skills
· High level of flexibility
· Ability to strongly adhere to policies and enforce the same
· Excellent computer skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should send an application letter, updated CV & copies of academic documents via email only to UGjobs@arcrelief.org addressed to The Human Resources Manager American Refugee Committee International Kampala.
Deadline: 7th October, 2016.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline