Job Title: Office Administrator
Organization: TOTAL Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Supply and Operations Manager
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. In Uganda, we are a major player in the Oil and Gas sector with 125 service stations across the country.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Make appointments, book meetings in liaison with the Supply and Operation Manager (SOM)and keep an up-to-date electronic diary
· The incumbent will write reports, prepare presentations and manage official correspondences on behalf of Supply and Operations Manager
· Take and prepare minutes for meetings in the Supply and Operations Department
· Support the Supply and Operations Manager with the daily office activities of the Supply and Operations Department i.e. leave management, training among others
· Provide advice and support to staff, suppliers and clients with information regarding the Supply and Operations Department
· Requisition and ensure optimal use of stationery for the Supply and Operations Department
· Perform any other duties/assignments as directed from time to time by the Supply and Operations Manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants for the TOTAL Office Administrator job placement should hold a bachelor’s Degree preferably in Secretarial studies.
· At least three years working experience in a busy commercial environment.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Possess excellent organisational skills
· Proven ability to multi-task
· Computer literacy i.e. good knowledge of computer packages like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, email among others
· Excellent time management and customer care skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send an application letter, updated CV and academic documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the Job Title in the subject line. The attached files should not exceed 1MB.
Deadline: 23rd October 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline