Job Title: Tax Trainee
Organization: Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) is a performance enhancement firm known for people and organization development. We specialize in developing and strengthening organization systems through research and information interpretation, behavioral and attitude change, Staff training, Recruitment, and R & D. They would like to recruit for a valuable client, an audit firm.
Job Summary: The Tax Trainee will be responsible for income tax preparation for individuals and companies. Identifies potential tax credits and liabilities and ensures accurate and complete returns are filed in a timely manner. The incumbent completes tax forms in accordance with policies and in compliance with legislation and regulations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Compute taxes owed by following tax code.
· Prepare or assist in preparing simple to complex tax returns for individuals or small businesses.
· Help taxpayers by using their federal, state and local codes and see to it that clients receive the maximum benefit permitted under the law of government.
· Uncover potential deductions and credits.
· Advise against potential tax liabilities.
· Ensure clients do not pay unnecessary taxes.
· Review financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures.
· Interview clients to get a thorough picture of financial situation.
· Verify totals on past forms for accuracy.
· Calculate and invoice for form preparation fees.
· Consult tax law handbooks for especially difficult tax returns.
· Resolve customer complaints.
· Recommend additional products and services.
· Prepare tax returns using electronic filing software.
· Ensure a copy of the completed return is provided to the customer.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Tax Trainee job must hold a qualification in tax
· The applicant should have a legal back ground
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th November 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline