Job Title: IT Intern
Organisation: Concern Worldwide
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Concern Worldwide is an international non-governmental, humanitarian organisation dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries. Our mission is to help people living in extreme poverty achieve major improvements in their lives which last and spread without on-going support from Concern.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will be providing end-user training and support
· In charge of ICT administration.
· Responsible for asset management.
· Provide ICT services quality assurance.
· Offer helpdesk ICT technical support.
· Data Backups and server management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Concern Worldwide Intern should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any other related IT Degree.
· Knowledge of PC, network architecture and cabling systems: Windows 2008/2012 server, Windows 7/10, cloud computing, Ethernet, TCP/IP protocols and other Microsoft products.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Knowledge of relational databases e.g. SQL.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and good team worker.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and detailed CV (max 3 pages) with a covering letter, copies of relevant certificates, with day time contacts, names and addresses of three (3) work related referees’.
The complete applications should be sent and addressed to: The Human Resources Department, Concern Worldwide Uganda, P.O. Box 6599 Kampala, Uganda or email to email@example.com.
Deadline: 31st October 2016 by 5PM.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline