Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Strategic Information Team Lead
Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations. Palladium is built on the idea that progress will be supported by four key pillars: International Development, Strategy Execution Consulting, Impact Investment, Training and Events.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will offer technical support in the development and strengthening of national Monitoring and Evaluation System;
· Offer support in partnership and utilization of data to inform policy and strategies on HIV/AIDS and Health; participate in national data reviews for Health and HIV/AIDS;
· Facilitate and support the preparation, collation and dissemination of HIV/AIDS and Health data;
· The jobholder will develop monitoring, evaluation and learning tools for the project and Implementing Partners as needed;
· The jobholder will formulate an evaluation plan for the program and maintain a program monitoring database;
· Take lead efforts to design and implement training sessions for implementing partners to foster learning and informed decision making; manage all M&E activities related to reporting on all required indicators. This includes measuring and tracking progress made toward achieving targets.
· The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will support the documentation of best practices and facilitate the use of such data to foster learning;
· Actively contribute to the design and assist in managing program assessments and evaluations and promote a culture of evidence-based decision making;
· Offer technical assistance to Implementing partners and stakeholders on data management and M&E.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate should hold a Master’s Degree with three years (or Bachelor’s Degree with 5) of experience in monitoring and evaluation (M&E), epidemiology, biostatistics, statistics, research methods or related field;
· A minimum of five years’ experience in developing M&E frameworks, performance monitoring systems, overseeing and monitoring data collection from Health Management Information Systems (including developing and maintaining related databases); and working for health programs;
· Previous experience in designing and implementing M&E systems for international donor-funded projects in Uganda is desired.
How to Apply:
If you want to work for the Palladium Group in the aforementioned capacity should Apply Online by clicking on web link below.
Deadline: 30th October, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline