Job Title: Marketing and Recruitment Specialist
Organisation: Victoria University (VU)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Victoria University is a state-of-the- art world class cosmopolitan university located in the heart of Kampala with a multi-cultural student population and are licensed and accredited by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE), offering the best practical and high quality education in the regional markets. Victoria University stands out as a pivot of academic excellence, with a fresh and intellectually thriving environment that nurtures critical and progressive thinkers. Our programmes include: - Foundation Program; Certificate & Short Courses, Diploma Courses; Under Graduate Programs, Executive & Professional Programs such as IP3 Accredited Certifications.
Job Summary: The Marketing and Recruitment Specialist will be in charge of managing student enrollment within East Africa and other regions. The incumbent will also be ensuring consistent growth in student enrollment through positive planning, deployment and management of marketing personnel. The jobholder identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term student enrollment.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Marketing and Recruitment Specialist vacancy must hold a Master’s degree in Marketing or brand management, Global marketing.
· A certificate from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK) will be an added advantage.
· At least five years of working experience in a reputable company at a managerial level.
· Past exposure and experience in education institution will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send an application together with the following:
· A detailed, signed and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae of the plus names and contacts of three referees.
· Copies of the candidate’s academic documents.
The sealed applications must be marked as “CONFIDENTIAL”: POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR on the top right-hand corner of the envelope that must be forwarded or delivered to reach the University Secretary, P.O. Box 30866, Kampala.
E-mail applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 4th October 2016 by 04.00 pm East African time
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline