Job Title: Internal Sales Representative
Organization: Mantrac Uganda Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Mantrac Uganda Ltd is an associate company of the Mantrac Group the sole authorized Caterpillar Dealer in Uganda for Construction, Power System and Material Handling products.
Job Summary: The Internal Sales Representative will be charged with re-establishing, qualifying and maintaining contact with small to medium sized customers to increase sales of prime products, parts and service solutions. The method used is mainly through use of the telephone, direct mail and-other promotional campaigns.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will proactively manage an account base of up to 1000 accounts, using the telephone as the primary tool
· Maintain a call cycle for the accounts being managed depending on their size and need
· Maintain an accurate detailed customer and sales database in the sales system
· Actively promote dealership campaigns
· In charge of the development and qualifying equipment and or parts and service leads
· Conduct a needs analysis for different accounts and be able to provide solutions, hence promoting sales and customer satisfaction
· Build and strengthen positive relationships with the customers and fellow employees
· Achieve a sales target assigned to you
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree with a bias in engineering
· Technical experience and sales experience are important for this job
· Prior sales experience is desirable
· Good presentation and communication skills
· Possess a valid driving license
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send an updated Curriculum vitae and cover letters with three professional referees including photocopies of your academic papers to the address below:
The Human Resource Manager,
Plot 17/41, 7th Street, Industrial Area,
P. O. Box 7126 Kampala, Uganda
Email to: email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 28th October 2016 by 5:00 pm.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline