Organisation: Pearl Engineering Company Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Pearl Engineering Company Limited is a construction business in Civil, Building, Electrical and Mechanical fields whose main objectives are to pool our vast professional experience together to render professional services in civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering fields specialising in Design, Construction, Installation and Maintenance services, and later, to extend into manufacturing sector.
Job Summary: The Integrated Management System Manager (IMS Manager) will serve as the coordinator for the implementation of the Integrated Management System (integrating the three management systems of Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety). S/he is required to work with Line Managers to ensure our certification status is maintained and upgraded to the latest ISO versions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Internal Audits of the IMS & following through with corrective actions.
· Training and creating IMS awareness through the company operations.
· In charge of the eevision of the IMS Documents to meet latest ISO releases of the three management systems.
· Maintaining ISO certification status through the surveillance audits and recertification audits.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree - A good degree in an engineering field would be an added advantage.
· Prior training in the three management systems.
· A minimum of three years of related working experience involving any of the three management systems.
· Practical knowledge on Documentation and Implementation of Integrated Management System - Quality Management System to ISO 9000; Environmental Management System to
· ISO 14000 and Occupational Health and Safety to OHAS 18001:2007.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates who meet the above specifications should email their applications with detailed CVs in pdf format only to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Pearl Engineering Company Ltd,
Plot 816, Nsambya Road-Kabalagala,
P.O. Box 7553, Kampala. Uganda
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 3rd November 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline