Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Organization: Cipla Quality Chemicals Industries Limited (CiplaQCIL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Cipla Quality Chemicals Industries Limited (CiplaQCIL) is a state-of-the-art WHO certified pharmaceutical manufacturing plant located at Luzira Industrial Park, Kampala producing anti-retroviral drugs (ARVs) & Artemisinin-based Combination Therapies (ACTs) to combat HIV/AIDS and Malaria respectively. Founded in 2005, it is a joint venture between Uganda’s Quality Chemicals Limited & Cipla Ltd, a leading Indian pharmaceutical company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The Human Resources Assistant will be responsible for conducting of pre-qualification and selection of best-in- class talents including the mapping of talent grids
· Facilitate in-house workshops aimed at training and developing staff talents and skills
· Prepare and submit reports on attendance and leave status and participate in pay roll administration
· Ensure follow up on administrative functions such as linen/ gowning, transport, housekeeping, medical and canteen
· Prepare for and participate in Audits and data analysis to ensure that department is in line with set policies and procedures
· Guide employees in the interpretation of HR policies, programs, procedures, and applicable laws and regulations
· Co-ordinate activities related to the development of Company culture
· Offer support in the drafting, reviewing and implementing HR SOPS as per set guidelines and policies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management /Business Administration and PGD in Human Resource.
· A minimum of three years’ experience in human resources
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Highly self-driven
· Highly self-motivated with integrity
· Good team player,
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Computer literacy i.e. good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is also required.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should preferably post, email, or hand deliver their applications, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional qualifications, contact details for three (3) professional referees and a day-time telephone number to the address below:
The Human Resource Manager
Cipla Quality Chemical Industries Ltd
Luzira Industrial Park, P.O. Box 34871, Kampala. Uganda
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 1st November, 2016 by 5:00 PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline