Job Title: Human Resources/Admin Coordinator
Organisation: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
Duty Station: Uganda
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, education, emergency food security, legal assistance, and water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.
Job Summary: The Human Resources/Admin Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of HR matters in the Uganda Program area.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Implement NRC’s HR systems and procedures at area level
· Ensure adherence to NRC policies and the national labor law in all processes and procedures
· Coordinate staff recruitment and exits, introductions, trainings, staff benefits schemes etc.
· Mentor, train and develop HR team at area level
· Coordinate with relevant partners, suppliers, authorities, lawyers etc.
· Prepare and submit periodic reports as appropriate
· The incumbent will train and support line managers in HR processes
· Provide advice in personnel conflicts/processes when relevant
· Ensure that staff records in all offices in the area are up to date and filed appropriately
· Ensure accuracy of staff salaries
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant for the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) HR/Admin Coordinator job opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Office Administration, Organisation, Management
· Previous exposure and experience working as a HR Coordinator in a humanitarian/recovery context
· Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
· Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
· Knowledge about own manager skills/profile
· Previous experience in managing performance and development
· Empowering and building trust
· Handling insecure environments
· Fluency in English, both written and verbal
· Skilled in managing resources to optimize results
· All employees of the Norwegian Refugee Council should be able to adhere to our Codes of Conduct and the four organizational values: Dedicated, innovative, inclusive and accountable
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified Ugandan candidates who wish to join one of the world’s leading relief organisations, Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) should apply by visiting the web link below.
Deadline: 27th October 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline