Job Title: Deputy Medical Director
Organisation: St. Francis Hospital Nsambya
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Medical Director
St. Francis Hospital Nsambya strives to be a model health care facility of international status by providing sustainable quality Health care, training and research guided by our values of integrity, professionalism and hard work.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide overall leadership and guidance in all clinical, diagnostics and related disciplines.
· Actively promote the hospital values during the execution of all health care and administrative activities in the Hospital.
· Provide oversight of the Hospital and Training School to ensure a positive training environment for the hospitals Internship and Postgraduate Programs.
· Offer guidance to the budgeting process for the clinical departments to ensure that the budget conforms to the Hospitals strategic plan.
· Actively promote a research centered approach internally, and in collaboration with international organizations.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Medicine with a Postgraduate Qualification in any of the six disciplines: Internal Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Paediatrics, Pathology and Radiology.
· Possession of a diploma/degree in management is an added advantage.
· At least five years’ experience in clinical service in a referral hospital.
· Hold a current Professional/Practicing Medical License.
· Ability to think at a strategic level.
· Ability to plan and organize.
· Ability to lead, motivate and develop multicultural teams.
· Ability to pursue high standards of excellence within agreed policies and practices.
· Ability to drive and deliver set results.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications by clicking on this link.
Please upload the following in your application; an updated CV / resume (PDF or Word Format) which should include your contact information and three work related references and a one page statement describing your suitability for the role should be included.
Deadline: 14th October 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline