Job Title: Head of Sales and Marketing
Organisation: Human Diagnostics Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
Human Diagnostics Uganda Limited is a leading biomedical diagnostics company in Uganda and a member of the German Multinational group HUMAN which provides diagnostics solutions worldwide.
Job Summary: The Head of Sales and Marketing will be tasked with researching, developing and implementing marketing and sales strategy in line with the company's vision and mission. The incumbent will be responsible for carrying out market research and analysis, ensuring brand development and visibility through sales, marketing and promotion activities. S/he will supervise all marketing and sales staff.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Formulate and refine the company's sales and marketing strategy to enhance growth and customer satisfaction.
· Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
· Formulate and enforce good retention strategy for the existing clientele through relationship management.
· Carry out market research and analysis; to advise management on the ever changing market trends and environment
· Manage the regular reviews of the impact of marketing strategies and plans in liaison with the stakeholders.
· Accomplish the set business objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, communicating job expectations to the marketing and sales team; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning; enforcing policies and procedures for the marketing and sales department.
· Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing periodic budgets; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions as well as participating in timely debt collection.
· Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits;
· Exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
· Build capacity of the sales and marketing department.
· Ensure effective management of marketing, sales and promotional activities of the company.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate should hold a good university degree in Medical Laboratory Science, Biomedical Laboratory Technology, Business Administration majoring in marketing or related field from reputable institution
· A minimum of five years relevant working experience in similar position preferably in the medical business industry.
· Previous exposure and experience in dealing and performing at strategic level. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Will and talent to provide excellent management and customer focus.
· A highly structured and self-driven approach to work.
· Highly result- oriented with a proven track record and committed to driving change.
· Ability to work well in a team comprised of people with diverse cultural and disciplinary backgrounds.
· Excellent leadership and communication skills.
· Good interpersonal, people and team management skills.
· Ability to influence key stakeholders.
· Must be creative and innovative.
· Being able to deliver results and meet customer expectations.
· Ability to decide and initiate action.
· Age: Between 25-35 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified applicants should send their application letters enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic transcripts and certificates, including telephone contact and details of at least three referees and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 21st October 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline