Job Title: Senior RA-Measurement & Reporting
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Revenue Assurance Manager
MTN-Uganda is the leading telecommunications Company in Uganda, providing payphone, fixed lines, fax/data, internet and mobile services.
Job Summary: The Senior RA-Measurement & Reporting will design and implement Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Measurement and Reporting frameworks within the MTN Uganda in line with the Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management (RAFM) policies, processes and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Actively participate in company discussions on the development and integration of Measurement frameworks for Revenue Assurance
· Actively participate in working forums to provide an MTN-focused input to the development of new or improved working measurement standards within Revenue Assurance
· Engage internal relevant stakeholders on the definition and integration of Revenue Assurance measurement practices in their respective domains.
· The incumbent will manage the quality and timelines execution deliverables for the RAFM measurement framework project.
· Manage the communication and other performance measurement factors (quality and timeliness) for RAFM measurement submission process in line with submission standards.
· Prepare and submit periodic RAFM measurement performance reports for MTN Uganda.
· Schedule and manage the RAFM performance management meetings with relevant stakeholders; present RAFM status reports and follow up on execution all action points to ensure improvement in performance.
· Offer technical advice to stakeholders regarding RAFM Measurement developments and plans and measure and monitor their level of engagement and satisfaction in relation to the use of MTN RA Measurement.
· Sensitize all internal and external stakeholders and vendors on their roles and responsibilities towards Revenue Assurance and respond to all RA related queries and inquiries from them.
· Ensure that ETL and DQM standards are embedded in all vendor solutions that are designed, approved and tested for effectiveness and seamless transfer from test to production.
· Design operational framework for measuring completeness, validity and accuracy of RA data and monitor adoption of the framework in the design principles with the company.
· Keenly review all new products, technologies and changes to existing data feeds to ensure the requirements for ETL and DQM are embedded into the solution design.
· Actively participate in the requirements definition for how vendor support services need to meet the requirements of source system and core system DQM and in the actual selection of the vendor to provide the DQM services.
· Ensure SLA’s, reporting and incident management processes and infrastructure are in place for effective monitoring of vendor performance.
· Establish the DQM governance structures with internal suppliers of data and vendors to support effective performance management and improvements.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant for the MTN Senior RA-Measurement & Reporting career placement must hold a University Degree – Actuarial Science, Statistics, Economics.
· Project Management Qualification (Prince, PMBOK)
· CISA/CISM qualification.
· At least two years’ experience in area of specialization with experience supervising others & handling complex data and performance frameworks in a cross functional business environment.
· Exposure to a telecommunications technology-oriented industry
· Previous experience in the field of Revenue Assurance or internal control and governance systems and environments would be advantageous
· Impeccable levels of Integrity
· Willingness to learn
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent analytical skills
· Agility, Collaborative, Supportive
· Naturally analytical with an enquiring mind
· Must have the ability to build and work as part of a team
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
NB: Please note that presentation of false academic documents and certification will lead to criminal prosecution.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join the telecom industry should send/deliver their Job Applications with detailed CVs, certified copies of academic certificates (originals are to be presented at the interview) and names and addresses of three referees addressed to the: Recruitment Officer, MTN- Uganda, P.O Box 24624, Kampala, Uganda at (MTN Towers)
Deadline: 13th October, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline