Job Title: Finance & Administration Assistant
Organisation: Human Resource Service Centre (HRSC) – Senana Supermarket
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Human Resource Service Centre (HRSC) is a fast –growing international consulting firm that offers human resource and business support services to organisations both within and outside Uganda. We serve a variety of clients including: students, individuals, working professionals, start-up companies and established SMEs and NGOs, government agencies and projects. HRSC primarily seeks to support its client streamline HR strategies, structures and processes as well as building sustainable internal human resource capacity. Human Resource Service Centre (HRSC) is recruiting for a state-of-art supermarket in the middle of Kampala.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will review the petty cash vouchers/requests before they are forwarded for approval
· Prepare the relevant accounting entries using the relevant books original entry
· File all relevant accounting/Finance documents and ascertain easy retrieval as and when need arises
· The incumbent will prepare and submit daily reports for the Receipts and expenses and update the supervisor about the income and payments made.
· Prepare and maintain an updated debtors and creditors ledges and provide a weekly update to the supervisor
· Banking the company cash and cheques from the customers
· Conduct monthly bank reconciliation inform the supervisor of any errors which may cost the company
· Work closely with the Stores supervisor and Stores Assistant and participate in the monthly stock taking and advise management accordingly
· Prepare and submit a complete, accurate and timely monthly
· Pay out petty cash in regard to the approved Petty Cash Requests and maintain updated expenses ledge
· Prepare the monthly Staff NSSF deductions and submit it the relevant authority in a timely manner
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Senana Supermarket Finance & Administration Assistant vacancy should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
· One year working experience in Finance or Accounting with a busy company or organisation
· At least stage two of professional qualification with ACCA or CPA is an added advantage.
· Excellent interpersonal skills;
· High level of honesty, integrity and confidentiality
· Computer literacy i.e. knowledge in MS Word and Excel and experience in any Accounting software is an advantage
· Excellent communication skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications together with an updated CV with at least three suitable referees with their telephone contacts to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com (Please indicate the position you are applying for)
Deadline: 6th October, 2016
Note: We respect all applicants but only successful candidates will be shortlisted and contacted. If you do not hear from us within three weeks from the date of submission of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline