Job Title: Dispenser
Organisation: Wagagai Limited
Duty Station: Entebbe, Uganda
Wagagai Limited is a floriculture farm located in Entebbe -Kasenyi Wakiso District. The company propagates premium plant cuttings for export to Europe, US, and other international markets. Wagagai Ltd operates a Health centre IV which is a modern and very busy health facility in Entebbe.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Dispensing duties labelling, ordering, dispensing and checking for expiry dates.
· Ensure all dispensary equipment is kept clean and in good working order.
· Ensure the drugs received and stored in appropriate temperature and maintain the record/log.
· Ensure that all medicines and appliances dispensed are checked against prescription.
· Operate efficient control appropriate to the needs of the dispensary with the objective of ensuring continuity supply for patients and minimizing wastage.
· The incumbent will communicate with patients and ensure they understand drugs given.
· Train/ identify ways to influence a dispenser's behavior.
· Promptly forward all invoices and dispensary related correspondence to practice manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant must hold a Diploma in Pharmacy.
· Registered with Allied Health Professionals.
· Computer literacy skills
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Ability to pay attention to the details.
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to send their applications and updated CVs with relevant academic documents to via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 7th October 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline