Job Title: Finance Manager
Organization: Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) - NGO
Duty Station: Gulu, Uganda
Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) is a performance enhancement firm known for people and organization development. We specialize in developing and strengthening organization systems through research and information interpretation, behavioral and attitude change, Staff training, Recruitment, and R & D. They would like to recruit for a valuable client.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Hire and train new employees on financial operations.
· Regularly monitor and manage all expense within the allotted budget.
· Establish key financial strategies to enhance business.
· Ensure financial team follows company policies and regulations.
· Develop standard accounting procedures to improve financial operations efficiency.
· Actively participate in performance evaluation of finance staff and conduct counseling sessions to identify skill development needs.
· Review annual budgets and recommend any changes if needed.
· Assist in account payable and receivable activities.
· Perform account reconciliation activities.
· Generate financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
· Ensure accurate calculation and distribution of salaries and other benefits to employees.
· Establish accurate forecasts regarding expenses and revenues and manage regular reporting requirements.
· Monitor competitor activity and stay updated about latest industry trends.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Finance Manager career opportunity must hold a professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree and Master degree in Accounting.
· CPA qualification.
· A minimum of eight years’ experience as a finance manager.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to email@example.com
Deadline: 30th November 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline