Job Title: Finance and Compliance Manager (FCM)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
ICF is a leading global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. Our clients span health, energy, and transportation industries as well as government agencies in the United States and Europe. We give them the data, insights, and deep implementation expertise they need to deliver results that matter to consumers, citizens, and communities.
About USAID Project:
ICF is planning to implement an upcoming USAID-funded Strategic Information Technical Support activity in Uganda. The activity will facilitate, promote and enhance evidence-based programming and reporting in Uganda’s health system, particularly its response against the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
Job Summary: The Finance and Compliance Manager (FCM) will be responsible for complying with all financial and procurement standards of USAID and prudent management of resources availed to the contract.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant for the USAID Finance and Compliance Manager career opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or other relevant field;
· At least eight years’ experience managing, in increasing roles of responsibility, finance, procurement, contracts management, logistics and/or human resource related matters for international development activities of similar dollar value;
· Demonstrated supervisory experience;
· Working knowledge of and/or experience with USG-funded program management, policies, regulations, and procedures is desirable;
· Familiarity with managing donor funded procurements, financial reporting and compliance requirements.
· A proven record of excellent management, leadership, decision-making, and interpersonal skills, including being an articulate speaker and sympathetic listener.
· Demonstrated ability: to assemble, quickly and effectively, and to manage a highly-skilled, interdisciplinary team; to interact with and lead a broad range of governmental and non-governmental actors and institutions across sectors; and to design, implement detailed, organized, timely, accurate monitoring and evaluation programs.
· Demonstrated excellent writing and presentation ability, as well as experience successfully leading an intercultural team in a development context.
· Excellent analytical skills
· Fluency in English
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified candidates who wish to join ICF should apply by visiting the web link below.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline