Job Title: Finance and Administration Manager
Organization: Naguru Teenage Information and Health Centre (NTIHC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Program Director
Naguru Teenage Information and Health Centre (NTIHC) is the pioneer program in providing youth friendly Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health (ASRH) services in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Finance and Administration Manager provides leadership for the administrative and financial management functions of Naguru Teenage Information and Health centre (NTIHC). The incumbent will oversee the development, implementation and review of NTIHC financial plans and control systems including strategic, financial, human resource development and sustainability plans.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage all finance and accounting functions including budgeting; asset management; cash flow management; payroll; management reporting; variance and accounts analysis; in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, financial policies and procedures of NTIHC, and all other applicable laws, rules and guidelines.
· The jobholder will manage all aspects of human resource management for employees including but not limited to recruitment, induction, development and termination, performance management, facilitating the process of setting benefit and compensation packages, in consultation with the Program Director and the relevant organs of NTIHC
· Manage the day to day administration functions of NTIHC to ensure efficiency in operations and effectiveness of staff activities and to see that procurement and administration policies and procedures are adhered to and are compatible with donor criteria.
· Build, establish and foster collaboration among stakeholders including civil society, development partners, government ministries and beneficiaries of NTIHC in the country, with in the region and internationally.
· Work closely with government especially Ministry Health and relevant partners in implementing the Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health Program and especially establishing young people friendly services.
· Coordinate the development, implementation and review program organizational structures, strategic and operational plans and other systems necessary for realization of growth and sustainability
· Timely prepare and present annual financial statements for external audits and ensure that regular financial statements and other key financial management reports are produced so that the Program Director, and the Board have adequate information for decision making
· Actively participate in resource mobilization efforts
· Perform any other duties as assigned by the Program Director in line with the programme scope of work
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or any other related field. A postgraduate degree in the field of management will be an added advantage.
· Professional qualification like CPA, ACCA or CIMA will be an added advantage
· High self motivation, hard work orientation
· Good team skills.
· Strength of personal values and character
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications addressed to the following address with detailed CVs and cover letters with three professional referees and their day-time contacts, copies of certified certificates and testimonials and day time telephone contacts.
The Program Director,
Naguru Teenage Information and Health Centre,
P.O. Box 27572 Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 7th November 2016 by 4:00 PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline