Job Title: Finance & Administration Officer
Organisation: Human Resource Service Centre (HRSC) – Senana Supermarket
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Human Resource Service Centre (HRSC) is a fast –growing international consulting firm that offers human resource and business support services to organisations both within and outside Uganda. We serve a variety of clients including: students, individuals, working professionals, start-up companies and established SMEs and NGOs, government agencies and projects. HRSC primarily seeks to support its client streamline HR strategies, structures and processes as well as building sustainable internal human resource capacity. Human Resource Service Centre (HRSC) is recruiting for a state-of-art supermarket in the middle of Kampala.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The Finance & Administration Officer will prepare and review the monthly income and expenditure statements.
· The incumbent will manage petty cash and ensuring that petty cash requisitions, payments, and accountabilities are made
· Keenly review the bank reconciliation at the end of every month and quickly any errors which require quick action.
· Manage the invoices and payments through daily debtor reconciliations
· Filling of staff Pay as You Earn (PAYE) and Income tax to U.R.A and make monthly VAT returns
· Make all necessary payments for all the operating and Administrative expenses in the Supermarket including paying all utility bills (Water & Electricity), telephone bills among others
· The incumbent will create and maintain a filing system in a coherent manner and updating them on a daily basis
· Prepare the Company payroll with the supervision of the Supervisor
· Enforce the implementation of internal controls in accordance to the accounting standards
· Actively participate in the preparation of end of year Financial reports
· Participate in audits as scheduled by external auditors by providing auditors with accounting documents as requested and providing explanations for audit queries.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Senana Supermarket Finance & Administration Officer job vacancy should preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
· A minimum of three years’ experience in Finance or Accounting with a busy company or organisation
· At least stage two of professional qualification with ACCA or CPA is an added advantage.
· Excellent interpersonal skills;
· High level of honesty, integrity and confidentiality
· Proficiency in MS Word and Excel and experience in any Accounting software is an advantage
· Excellent communication skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications together with an updated CV with at least three suitable referees with their telephone contacts to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate the position you are applying for)
Deadline: 6th October, 2016
Note: We respect all applicants but only successful candidates will be shortlisted and contacted. If you do not hear from us within three weeks from the date of submission of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline