Job Title: Donor Compliance and Reporting Manager
Organisation: American Refugee Committee (ARC) International
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Finance Controller
The American Refugee Committee (ARC) International is an International nonprofit, nonsectarian organization that provides humanitarian assistance and training to millions of beneficiaries around the world. The ARC seeks to promote peaceful and safe communities where men and women have equal rights and communities can access locally owned, high-quality services.
Job Summary: The Donor Compliance and Reporting Manager will be responsible for donor reporting, coordination and ensure compliance with ARC and Donor rules and regulations. In particular, Donor and Management Reports and compliance checks will be conducted to assess whether ARC’S systems are adequate and in compliance with donor requirements and ARC policies and procedures whilst identify improvements where necessary across all departments, including program, finance, logistics, HR and IT. The Donor Compliance and Reporting Manager will be responsible for coordinating the Donor Quarterly financial assessments and the external audits by donors.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant for the American Refugee Committee (ARC) International Donor Compliance and Reporting Manager career opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or Finance and CPA.
· At least four (4) years’ experience and skill in the same areas of responsibility.
· Excellent computer skills in excel, knowledge in accounting package (Serenic) will be an added advantage.
· The candidate should be mature, with stable personality and ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
· Willingness to travel to field sites
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should send an application letter, updated CV & copies of academic documents via email only to UGjobs@arcrelief.org addressed to The Human Resources Manager American Refugee Committee International Kampala.
Deadline: 7th October, 2016.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline