Job Title: Distribution Manager
Organization: Jesa Farm Dairy Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Director of Marketing and Sales
Jesa Farm Dairy Ltd is an indigenous Ugandan firm which is a member of the Mulwana Group of Companies, which include a dairy farm, a plastics manufacturing company, a battery-manufacturing business, a horticultural farm and a real estate development company.
Job Summary: The Distribution Manager will be managing, supporting and growing sales through authorized distributors across the country for Jesa Farm Dairy Ltd. This includes serving as the primary field liaison with distributors and their customers in order to increase sales and market share for JESA.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and manage distribution business plans nationwide.
· Act as the primary liaison between JESA distributors and their customers in order to increase sales and market share.
· Provide leadership and coaching to execution of the growth strategy and mid-term plan, ensuring and fostering collaboration between Sales Teams and distributors for coordination of sales efforts.
· Provide leadership to distributors for adoption of new JESA products. Agree and execute aggressive growth goals for new product introductions, against a documented plan.
· Keenly track and manage distributor performance against business plans, ensure goals are being met, training is being offered and conducted and marketing funds are being allocated towards JESA growth. Provide coaching and feedback about both positive and negative performance to JESA and distribution management and determine next steps for continuing relationships and growth strategies.
· Implement and provide leadership and coaching to colleagues and business partners to implement JESA standardized sales processes to optimize sales performance.
· Provide leadership and coaching to a sales team to provide exceptional coverage for accounts with multiple plant locations. Ensure the team is high performing; collaborating to develop an account plan and strategy. Establish KPIs for the team’s performance and provide reporting on these KPIs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Jesa Distribution Manager vacancy should hold a Degree in Marketing
· At least five years’ experience in a fast moving consumer goods company
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs and cover letters with three professional referees to the address or email below. Please indicate the position applied for in the subject line.
People Performance Group,
Plot 8 Kitante Close, Kitante,
P.O. Box 12405, Kampala, Uganda
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28th October 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline