Job Title: Director of Operations
Organization: Q-Sourcing Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create an environment of learning and reporting to ensure organization continues to adapt and evolve as a world leading NGO
· Build and support global organization to support strategic vision, including all legal, financial, and regulatory requirements
· The incumbent will lead annual strategic planning process and execution to deliver KPIs across Africa
· Support the operations and supply chain teams to ensure clinics are efficiently equipped and deliver a quality, consistent patient experience
· Lead compliance with legal and accounting guidelines to operate with best practices; ensure proper legal and brand agreements are in place for commercial co-ventures
· Coach and develop Country Manager teams to achieve all KPI’s i.e. People served, Sustainable Targets, Expansion Goals, Charitable Giving, Stay within budget
Partnerships and Outreach:
· Take lead in strategy to increase engagement among Lux employees through expertise-focused volunteer opportunities
· Establish goals and approve strategies for fundraising campaigns
· Meet with donors and prospective donors to create and foster relationships
· Partner to create the most relevant grants strategy and acquisition for large scale
· Develop programming, expanding the scale and impact of One Sight, including sustainable expansion across Africa
· Evaluate and recommend to the Executive Director regarding the creation of new legal entities in relevant growing markets
· Collaborate with global entities to develop operational/fundraising goals for each business unit
· Develop vision and strategy to maximize Luxottica investment in philanthropic effort
· Ensure the public organization remains in the highest standing with third party evaluation(i.e., Charity Navigator, BBB, Lux customers); Build One Sight’s reputation with reporting to enhance organizational credibility and visibility
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Public Health preferred
· Possession of a Master’s degree in management is desired
· The applicant should have worked in a global environment (NGO), specifically in third world countries
· Has corporate philanthropic experience
· Uncorrected Refractive Error philanthropic experience an added advantage
· Proven ability to inspire and motivate a diverse audience
· Proven track record of for profit and non-profit KPI results
· Computer literacy skills i.e. expert in Microsoft Office Suite
· Plus: Proficient in English language
· Strong negotiation, organization, communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills.
· Must have an exceptional managerial skills and the ability to implement equality at work.
· Must be able to exude strong leadership skills and good judgment.
· Should be open-minded, patient, creative, enthusiastic, understanding and a team player
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who meet the minimum criteria outlined as above are invited to send a comprehensive CV with certified academic qualifications via e-mail to email@example.com
Note: Kindly mark your application as "Application _Director of Operations” in the subject line of your email.
Deadline: 27th October 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline