Job Title: Branch Manager
Organisation: Exim Bank (Uganda) (EBU)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Operations
Exim Bank (Uganda) (EBU), commonly known as Exim Bank, is a commercial bank in Uganda. It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Bank of Uganda (BOU), the central bank and national banking regulator.
Job Summary: The Branch Manager will primarily oversee, direct, control and supervise the operations activities of the assigned branch to ensure that the service and experience rendered to customers is prompt and efficient without compromising controls. The incumbent is expected to champion branch profitability and growth process, taking into account the bank’s policies, procedures and future plans.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Accountable for all aspects of running a successful branch, delivering great business performance and leading and motivating a team that provides the best customer experience in your area.
· Have a good understanding of branch control procedures with specific focus on financial security
· Build and manage working relationships with key clients or business influencers in the local area, including client visits and calls
· In charge of the overall Control and Compliance for the branch
· Drive branch performance against key performance indicators as communicated and agreed with Head of Operations
· The incumbent will ensure branch service excellence through continuous monitoring of service and resolution to customer’s complaints
· Acquire new customers, retain and grow relationships with existing customers.
· Actively participate in community affairs to increase the bank's visibility and enhance new and existing Business opportunities
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Exim Bank Branch Manager vacancy must hold a Bachelor’s degree in business related field such as Commerce, Finance, Economics or Business Administration
· A minimum of five years’ experience within Back Office Branch operations, or in a centralized processing unit of which two years should be in as Assistant Manager.
· An associate in banking is an added advantage.
· Additional experience in Risk, Core Banking Systems is also desirable.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the role they are applying for in the subject of their emails.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 29th October, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline