Job Title: Mechanic (5 Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Abacus Parenteral Drugs Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Assistant Engineering Manager
Abacus Parenteral Drugs Limited is one of the largest sterile injectable pharmaceutical companies in East Africa, with a market presence in Tanzania, Kenya, South Sudan, DR Congo, Burundi and Rwanda. We primarily manufacture and market products across multiple markets, and therapeutic segments. A significant majority of these products are generic drugs that are capable of being directly injected into the human body and are used predominantly in the treatment of critical illnesses. Our product range also includes various therapeutic segments, including ophthalmology, optic and nasal. We offer eye, ear and nasal drops in plastic bottles of 10ml. We also offer our intravenous infusion range with Nipple Head, produced by BFS Technology.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Carrying out measurement for mechanical applications.
· Servicing and fitting of the mechanical Equipments.
· Aligning and leveling of the mechanical equipment.
· Understanding and reading of the mechanical drawings.
· Involve, observe the mechanical equipment condition in the factory.
· Maintain the log books for servicing Equipments.
· Maintain and repair of all plant machines and utilities.
· Perform any assignment as allocated by Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants for the 5 Mechanic jobs should preferably hold a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
· One year of work experience in Industrial installation.
· Knowledge of tools, equipment and materials, common to the mechanical trade.
· Knowledge applicable mechanical codes, standards and regulations
· Skills in the installation, repair and maintenance of all types of mechanical systems, Equipments and components
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· High integrity and attention to detail
· Good team player
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs to:
The Group Human Resource Manager,
Kiboko Group of Companies,
Location: Plot Nos. 28B, 32B, 34B, UMA Show Grounds, Lugogo
Postal: P.O. Box 31376, Kampala, Uganda
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Kindly indicate the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email)
Deadline: 17th October, 2016 by 5:00 PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline