Job Title: Security Officer (4 Job Vacancies)
Organisation: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several manufacturers from Europe and Middle East. Goodman International Ltd established and started its operations in 1995.
Job Summary: The Security Officer will primarily be responsible for maintaining corporate security including but limited to safety of employees, safety of business premises and assets of the company at all times.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure that all security measures are adhered to, and advise Management on any security issues, risks, threats, and new developments regarding security.
· Responsible for preventing loss and damage to the company.
· Actively participate in the revision of security policies and procedures.
· In charge of preparing and submitting comprehensive daily security reports outlining observations, activities and recommendations.
· Perform any other duties as assigned by the HR & Company Management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal applicant for the Security Guard vacancy should possess at least O’ Level certificate from a recognized institution.
· Possess professional training and experience in the security companies or forces (e.g. Police, Prisons or Army).
· The applicant must have a clean record and discharge certificate with working experience of not less than two years.
· Ability to carry out independent investigations.
· Be a good team player, well organized with developed interpersonal and communication skills.
· Personal Competencies: Confidentiality, Self-drive, Self-confidence, Integrity, pro-activeness, Compliance to policies, Discipline, Diligence and Efficiency.
· Age: Below 40 years.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send copies of all academic qualifications, copies of valid identity cards and detailed CVs to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Ltd,
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala-Uganda
Hand Deliver to: Hala Plaza, Plot 24B Nakasero Road, Kampala.
Deadline: 10th October 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline