Job Title: Animal Husbandry Officer (4 Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Mpigi and Masaka, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several manufacturers from Europe and Middle East. Goodman International Ltd established and started its operations in 1995.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: The key responsibilities for these positions include but are not limited to:-
· Detail, Demonstrate, Promote and Sell the Company’s Brand and Generic Products within Uganda.
· Develop products' market and plan strategies to ensure continuous growth of their sales.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants must hold a Diploma in Animal Husbandry and Management from recognized institutions / universities.
· The applicants should at least have two years of related work experience
· Excellent communication, aggressive marketing, presentation, negotiation and persuasive selling skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and self-motivated with a demonstration of initiative
· Able to work independently as well as in a team.
· Computer literacy skills i.e. proficiency in MS Office
· Candidates conversant with the Central Region markets have an added advantage
· Knowledge of Animals Population & Distribution in all regions is desired
· Candidates who speak several other languages apart from English & Luganda have an added advantage
· Candidates must be born in the Central Region and very good at written and oral Luganda.
· Age: Between 23–30 Years.
NB: A Very attractive Salary & Benefits Await
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send copies of all academic qualifications, copies of valid identity cards and detailed CVs to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Ltd,
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala-Uganda
Hand Deliver to: Hala Plaza, Plot 24B Nakasero Road, Kampala.
Deadline: 23rd October 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline