Job Title: Front Desk Assistants (3 Career Jobs)
Organization: Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) - Hotel
Duty Station: Mbale, Uganda
Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) is a performance enhancement firm known for people and organization development. We specialize in developing and strengthening organization systems through research and information interpretation, behavioral and attitude change, Staff training, Recruitment, and R & D. They would like to recruit for a valuable client, a 5-Star hotel in Mbale.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The Front Desk Assistant directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk.
· Perform the function of a link between the management & front office employees.
· Perform budgeting function.
· Plan the present & future need of resources.
· Schedules the tasks of the front office employees.
· Evaluate the job performance of front office staff and fills their appraisals.
· Conduct training programs.
· Resolve guest problems quickly, efficiently and courteously.
· Reviews all reports generated by all the sections, included night auditors report.
· Ensure all SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) are followed
· Maintain coordination & good communication with other departments of the hotel.
· Conduct regular staff meetings and staff briefing.
· Resolve employee grievances.
· Motivate the staff to work in a team to achieve the organization objectives.
· Coordinate with the sales & marketing team to ensure maximum sales of hotel rooms
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The Front Desk Assistants must hold relevant Bachelor’s degrees
· At least four years’ experience as a front desk Assistant in a 5 star hotel
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th October 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline