Organisation: Kakira Sugar Limited
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Reports to: Instrumentation Engineering Superintendent
Job Ref: 2016.08.74/FY-M-IM-06
The Madhvani Group, a leading professionally managed industrial/service group, with an annual turnover exceeding USD 500 million, engaged in diverse operations. Kakira Sugar is owned by the Madhavani Group and it is extracted from cane grown on lush plantations on the shores of Lake Victoria. The sweet, sparkling crystals with their distinctive taste and flavour, and rich golden colour, have sweetened dishes all over Uganda since the 1930s.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· In charge of installing new field instruments and cables.
· Maintaining field transmitters and instruments like control valves, regulators, pressure gauges, and temperature gauges.
· The jobholder will be handling all shift operations of instrumentation and control.
· Adhering to the safety, health and environment policy of the company.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants must hold a Diploma in either of the following: Electronics/Instrumentation; Electrical/Electronic; Electronics/Telecommunications/ Engineering, obtained from a recognized institution.
· At least two (2) years working experience in similar field.
· Age: 25 years and above
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications with Photostat copies of testimonials, certificates and curriculum vitae, indicating daytime telephone number, contact addresses of two referees and quoting the job reference number on the upper left-hand corner of the envelope should be sent to: Mr. Moses H. Thenge Human Resources Manager Kakira Sugar Limited P.O. Box 121, Jinja – Uganda Tel. 0414-444000
Deadline: 10th October, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline