Organisation: Kakira Sugar Limited
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Reports to: Electrical Engineering Manager
Job Ref: 2016.03.293/FY-M-EL-12
The Madhvani Group, a leading professionally managed industrial/service group, with an annual turnover exceeding USD 500 million, engaged in diverse operations. Kakira Sugar is owned by the Madhavani Group and it is extracted from cane grown on lush plantations on the shores of Lake Victoria. The sweet, sparkling crystals with their distinctive taste and flavour, and rich golden colour, have sweetened dishes all over Uganda since the 1930s.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· In charge of ensuring of and responsible for generation of power in the shift.
· Responsible for preparing and submitting relevant shift handover reports in the shift.
· Ensuring proper loading of turbo alternator.
· Assigning specific shift tasks to subordinate staff, directing and monitoring their performance and standards.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering obtained from a recognised institution.
· A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in process Industry
· Familiarity with shift operations in sugar industry.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications with Photostat copies of testimonials, certificates and curriculum vitae, indicating daytime telephone number, contact addresses of two referees and quoting the job reference number on the upper left-hand corner of the envelope should be sent to: Mr. Moses H. Thenge Human Resources Manager Kakira Sugar Limited P.O. Box 121, Jinja – Uganda Tel. 0414-444000
Deadline: 10th October, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline