Job Title: Territory Manager
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Number: 16000FD8
Unilever is an Anglo–Dutch multinational consumer goods company co-headquartered in London, England and Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Its products include food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. It is the world’s third-largest consumer goods company measured by 2012 revenue, after Procter & Gamble and Nestlé. One of the oldest multinational companies, its products are available in around 190 countries. Unilever celebrated its 85th anniversary year of business in 2014.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Delivery of territory secondary sales target. through KD (Key Distributors) teams
· Drive KPI delivery.
· KD operation supervision on the route: use of HHTs (Hand Held Terminal) / printers , itineraries, trade pricing , TPM (Total Performance Management)
· Target setting, performance analysis action planning and admin
· KD compliance to Unilever requirements including KD territorial integrity, reporting, payment to Unilever, KD investment in staff, vehicles, warehousing, stock, IT equipment,
· Customer service management
· The Territory Manager will be responsible for market development via extension of coverage and other growth initiatives
· Input for KD appointment : prospecting, territory demarcation, continuous KD appraisal, compliance deadlines, , termination & replacement recommendations
· KD ROI (Return On Investment); data entry, analysis, improvement plan and execution
· KD Staffing : deployment, supervision, appraisal and discipline
· Territory budget management
· Communication and implementation of company activities
· Stock management: Physical & system stocks, delivery follow up, KD OOS (Out of Stock)
· Sales input into S& OP(Sales and Operations Planning)
· Claim validation & approval
· Manage trade visits
· Manage interactions with all third party & government agencies
· Champion area safety agenda
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Unilever Territory Manager career vacancy should hold a University degree preferably in Business or the Social Sciences.
· At least three years’ working experience in FMCG organisation,
· A minimum of two years of field experience in the Customer Management function
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to Apply Only by clicking on the web link below.
Deadline: 22nd September 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline