Job Title: Systems Analyst
Organization: Preg-Tech Communications Ltd (PTC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
Preg-Tech Communications Ltd (PTC) is a duly registered Company in Uganda and Kenya. The company has been in operation for the last 10 (eight) years where it has horned a reputation as a leading Information Communications Technology firm in East Africa and beyond. Originally only a systems support company, PTC ventured into IT systems consultancy to fill an evident void in the market. The company’s products & services include; software development, network security solutions, computer security solutions, cloud backup, ICT support & maintenance, digital forensics solutions etc.
Job Summary: The Systems Analyst will be analyzing, designing and implementing software systems
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will identify, understand and plan for organizational and human impacts of planned systems, and ensure that new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes and skill sets.
· Plan a system flow from the ground up.
· Interact with internal users and customers to learn and document requirements that are then used to produce business requirements documents.
· Write technical requirements from a critical phase.
· Interact with designers to understand software limitations.
· Support programmers during system development, e.g. provide use cases, flowcharts and even database design.
· Carry out system testing.
· Deploy completed and tested system.
· Document requirements or contribute to user manuals.
· Whenever a development process is conducted, the system analyst is responsible for designing components and providing that information to the developer.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or Engineering. Certifications in PMP, Prince 2, MCSE is an added advantage.
· At least six years’ experience with at least 3 examples of software development projects the candidate has played a part in.
· Broad knowledge and understanding of the systems development lifecycle
· Familiar with programming languages, networks, operating systems
· Project planning and management skills
How to Apply:
All applicants are encouraged to submit updated CVs and copies of certificates in one pdf to email@example.com
Deadline: 9th September 2016
NB: If you don’t receive feedback two weeks from the deadline, your application will not have been considered.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline