Job Title: Supervisor Research
Organization: Centenary Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager Product Development & Research
Centenary Bank is the leading Commercial Micro Finance Bank in Uganda serving over 1,300,000 clients (a quarter of the banking population) in 58 branches spread countrywide. We are one of Uganda’s top three financial organisations, employing more than 1,900 people. Joining Centenary Bank is an opportunity to use your skills and experience in tackling real world problems.
Job Summary: The Supervisor Research will carry out arket research and business intelligence for the Bank in liaison with relevant stakeholders and in line with the Bank’s Strategic and Operational plans.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will draft and submit for review; proposals for conducting the Bank’s research studies and or surveys.
· Carry out feasibility studies and field assessments to determine suitable locations for establishment of Branches, Service Centres and off-site ATMs (Cente Points)
· Supervise and conduct the Bank’s customer, market, brand and product based surveys as input to facilitate informed decision making by management.
· Conduct through analysis and interpretation of research data for all research activities and or projects sanctioned by the Bank.
· Perform analytics on the Bank’s existing customer database using appropriate tools and make strategic recommendations for action.
· Maintain or update research and business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods and timely manage the flow and or dissemination of research and business intelligence information to users both internal and external.
· Provide various research data and or information and reports as may be required by management to inform the decision making processes.
· Prepare reports and presentations on the Bank’s research findings and make presentations of the same to targeted stakeholders.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Centenary Bank Supervisor Research career placement should hold a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in business administration, economics, statistics, mathematics, or relevant sciences
· At least five years’ experience within the custom market research industry
· One to three years of banking industry/sector experience is an added advantage
· Broad knowledge of new financial products, services and delivery channels.
· Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
· Strong quantitative, aptitude and analytical skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis
· Computer literacy i.e. proficient with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects and Vision) and data analysis using SPSS, STATA and EPI INFO
How to Apply:
All candidates who desire to join Centenary Bank should send their applications by following the instructions below; downloading an application form for employment, download here, filling it and enclosing an application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with three professional referees and copies of academic testimonials/certificates and send the application to:
General Manager Human Resources, Centenary Bank, P.O. Box 1892 — Kampala, Uganda.
Note: While we thank all applicants for your interest. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 23rd September 2016 by 5:00 pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline