Organization: Finance Trust Bank (FTB)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Credit Supervisor
Finance Trust Bank is licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank after taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Finance Trust Bank is a fully-fledged commercial bank serving a clientele of over 350,000 depositors and over 28,000’ borrowers, through a network of 36 branches countrywide. The bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
Job Summary: The Credit Officer – Group Lending will implement the credit policies and procedures in line with the group lending procedures of Finance Trust Bank.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will market the products in line with the group lending policies & procedures.
· Identify, assess, train and sensitize potential customers about loan products, amount and period in line with the group lending policies & procedures of Finance Trust Bank.
· Disburse loans to clients in line with the set performance targets.
· Regularly monitor loan customers in line with the group lending procedures of Finance Trust Bank.
· Conduct on time loan recovery & aggressive savings mobilization.
· Build and maintain a good quality group loan portfolio.
· Compile and submit loan returns in line with the group lending methodology of Finance Trust Bank.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Finance Trust Bank Credit Officer – Group Lending job opportunity should hold a Diploma in a Business related field from a recognized Institution.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Good Customer Service Skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work well under pressure.
· Good Sales and Marketing skills.
· Computer literacy i.e. knowledge of MS Office applications.
· Willingness to work in the field at least 60% of the time.
· Motorcycle riding skill is a requirement.
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates should submit their applications which should include; photocopies of academic testimonials, a CV with at least three reference contacts, including the most recent employer, and telephone number to; Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, Katwe, P. O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 22nd September, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline