Job Title: Sales Executives (Several Job Opportunities)
Organization: Securex Agencies
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Securex Agencies (U) Limited is an ISO Certified Private Security Organization which has grown from strength to strength in the past forty three years to become the leading Security Solutions provider for a wide host of clients in diverse industries. Starting with only an investigations department in the seventies, Securex soon grew to incorporate the manned guarding section which to date is one of the most respected force in the provision of client friendly services.
Job Summary: The Sales Executive will roll out strategies developed by the sales management team to attract new clients, to source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidates will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads and qualifying prospects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes/sells/secures service orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- The incumbent demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- “Get the sale” using various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness Evaluate customers needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- The jobholder will research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a BA/BCom degree or equivalent
- Proven sales experience
- Excellent track record of over-achieving quota
- Prior experience working within the sales industry
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
All candidates are strongly encouraged to send a detailed CV and cover letter via E-mail to: email@example.com with the position title as subject of the E-mail.
Deadline: 15th October, 2016 by 5:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline