Job Title: Service Project Management Team Leader
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Technical Manager
SolarNow is a distribution and finance company that sells high quality solar product and appliances to households and businesses in Uganda. The company started in 2011 and has since opened 36 branches throughout Uganda, employs around 250 people. Expansion into other countries is planned for 2016.
Job Summary: The Service Project Management Team Leader will be responsible for planning and directing the service team in their support of sales and maintenance of solar systems by Sales personnel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Support sales teams in the customer journey through efficient project management of all service related cases to Solar Now clients.
· Plan and delegate task, including Solar Home systems service cases in the different parts of the country.
· Work closely with logistics teams to support the stocking and dispatch of installation/ service related materials.
· Report weekly to Technical Manager on the achievements of the team and their plans for the week ahead.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or any other related engineering discipline.
· Project management certification (added advantage)
· A minimum of four years’ experience in project management and related work in a reputable renewable energy/ Solar Company.
· At least two years of core leadership responsibilities
· Previous experience in project and personnel management
· Prior experience in Solar Installation and handling Solar Home systems service cases.
· Previous experience in use of computer programs for project management
· Strong computer skills
· Project and personnel management
· Good team player
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications to the Human Resource Manager, SolarNow Uganda Services via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, including their updated CVs (no other documents).
Deadline: 16th September, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline