Job Title: Security Officer
Organisation: Uganda Clays Ltd (UCL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Site Services Manager
Uganda Clays Limited is Uganda’s leading manufacturer of quality clay baked construction products since 1950 and is listed on the Uganda’s Securities Exchange. The head offices are located at 14Km on Entebbe Road, with a second factory situated at Kamonkoli in Eastern Uganda.
Job Summary: The Security Officer will ensure the security of Uganda Clays Ltd’ s property by leading in managing security and investigations for the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will deploy and supervise security personnel in the section
· Regularly review security risks faced with the company and advice on possible measures and procedures to be taken for enhancement security environment of the company.
· Work closely with security service providers for a smooth provision of the services to the company.
· Carry out security audits and initiate risk control measures.
· Manage all security incidents affecting staff, clients, and assets of the company and taking appropriate action against each incident.
· Develop and promote security awareness amongst employees.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should preferably hold a diploma in the relevant field
· At least five years’ experience in a similar job or in a security organization.
· High degree of integrity and stable temperament.
· Previous experience in investigation skills and report making and willing to work.
· Age: Above 35 years.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates with relevant experience, know that they meet the above job requirements and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should send their applications and CV, present position, current remuneration, copies of certificates/ testimonials and addresses of three (3) referees plus day-time telephone contact to this address:
Human Resource and Support Services, Uganda Clays Limited, P.O. Box 3188 Kampala, Uganda.
Email to: email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will not be entertained and if done will lead to disqualification.
Deadline: 12th September, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline