Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
Organisation: Prestige Auto Holdings (Prestige Driving School)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Sales & Marketing Manager
Prestige Auto Holdings (Prestige Driving School) is an institution that caters for all your driving needs, whether you are a first time, partly trained or experienced driver. Our instructors are highly skilled, using the training materials and aids that are useful for making learning easier, enjoyable and interactive. At Prestige Driving School, we teach and train our learners how to become the safe drivers of tomorrow. With the backing of our competent staff, we aim at providing the highest level of driver training in Uganda, with the objective of equipping learners with defensive driving skills.
Job Summary: The Sales & Marketing Executive will contribute to and develop the marketing function of company services, in relation to the overall company objectives, goals and revenue targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including corporate clients, colleagues & suppliers
· Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in electronic and print media
· In charge of managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers.
· Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials
· Maintaining and updating customers database
· Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
· Carrying out market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
· Actively contributing to and developing marketing plan strategies
· In charge of evaluating marketing campaigns
· Responsible for monitoring competitor activity
Key Result Areas:
· Negotiate and close corporate business in advanced drivers training and refresher training.
· Plan and achieve periodical sales targets as per the sales forecast.
· Client relationship management and customer service of the current corporate business.
· Product awareness through promotion activities and the media including social media.
· Demonstrate good sales practices and conduct.
· Prepare and submit periodical sales reports to management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should preferably hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
· A minimum of two years’ experience in Sales & Marketing
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
· Excellent analytical skills
· Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
· Excellent computer skills
· Effective management in sales & marketing
· Ability to work under pressure
· Creative and innovative
· Great team leader
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications accompanied by updated CVs via E-mail to email@example.com addressed to:
The Head of Human Resource,
Prestige Driving School
P.O. Box 34050, Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 8th September 2016 by 6pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline