Job Title: Project Director
Organization: Compassion International
Duty Station: Buteleja, Uganda
About Compassion Project:
Busabi Pentecostal Assemblies of God is working in partnership with Compassion International in the Ministry of Nurturing Poor Children, and releasing them from poverty in Jesus name for projects in Buteleja district.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Be a Christian role model for the children, their families and communities;
· The incumbent will be working within ones influence to serve as an advocate for the voiceless; Be in charge of offering leadership 'to the other Child Development Center Staff;
· In charge of the management of all program key result areas;
· Prepare in collaboration with the other stakeholders project work plans and budgets;
· Work as the accounting officer of the Child Development Centre;
· Submit monthly reports to the Project leadership and other Partners;
· Manage the process of Child Development as per management guidelines
· Perform any other duties as assigned by the project leadership and Partners.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The Project Director must hold a degree in Social Work, Social Sciences, Development studies, Education or any other related disciplines.
· Previous experience and current knowledge of vulnerable children ministry is desirable;
· Skills in Project Planning and Management will be an added advantage;
· Previous supervisory experience is desirable,
· Impeccable integrity in personal and public life Christian values;
· The applicant must be a Mature Born Again Christian professional with a proven relationship with Jesus Christ;
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Good team player
· Willingness to learn;
· Computer literacy skills
· Should be ready to work in a rural setting.
· Age: Between 23-35 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their handwritten applications with complete Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of all academic qualifications, a recommendation from your Local Church Pastor/Reverend and names of two referees with their day time telephone contacts and postal addresses addressed to:
The Cluster Coordinator,
P.O Box 238 Tororo. Uganda.
Deadline: 11th September 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline