Job Title: Physiotherapist
Organization: Bank of Uganda (BoU)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head Clinical Division
Job Ref: MD6.03
The Bank of Uganda (BoU) is the Central Bank of the Republic of Uganda. It was opened on the 15th August 1966. It is 100% owned by the Government of Uganda but it is not a government Department. Bank of Uganda conducts all its activities in close association with the Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development (MoFPED). Bank of Uganda is responsible for monetary policy and maintaining price stability.
Job Summary: The Physiotherapist will manage the provision of physiotherapy care to all Bank of Uganda staff.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will interview patients, assess clinical findings, record, analyse and confirm the diagnosis, plan prescribe and perform treatments to patients by physiotherapy methods.
· Maintain clean hygienic working environment.
· Make requisitions for consumables
· Generate monthly patient attendance and the stock record consumed.
· Perform any other supervisory duties as may be requested by officer in charge
Key Performance Indicators:
· Record of patients’ attendance
· Record of patients’ treatments
· Stock record
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Bank of Uganda job opportunity should hold a Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institution.
· Additional qualification is added advantage
· Registered member of the Uganda Allied Health Professionals Council
· At least four years’ experience in a busy and reputable institution as a physiotherapist.
· Computer literacy skills
· The ability to build rapport with patients from a variety of backgrounds and communicate with their relatives and careers
· Good time management skills
· Tolerance and patience
· Good team player
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· A high level of transparency and integrity
· Ethical Behavior
· Customer Orientation
· Age: Between 27 – 35 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates must send application letters which should be accompanied by:
A detailed Curriculum Vitae. Candidates MUST use this BoU Curriculum Vitae to send their Curriculum Vitae, Download Here with copies of academic qualifications, testimonials and professional training certificates, names and contacts of three referees.
The complete applications should be delivered to the Bank of Uganda Headquarters, Plot 37/45 Kampala Road and should be addressed to:
Human Resource Department,
Bank of Uganda,
P.O Box 7120,
Deadline: 26th September 2016 by 5:00 PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline