Job Title: LPG Sales Coordinator
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. In Africa, besides exploration and production and renewable energies, Total is active across the whole petroleum product supply chain (service station network, general trade, lubricants, aviation fuels, bitumen, LPG) in more than 40 countries, where the Group is the sector leader with an estimated 18% market share. Around 1.8 million customers are served every day at one of TOTAL’s 4,200 service stations on the continent.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The LPG Sales Coordinator will manage, prospect and develop the LPG Distributors/Resellers on the Outside Network (ONWK) Sales Channel.
- Actively participate in the formulation and implementation of the LPG sales strategy, business
- Implement and monitor corporate Health, Safety, Environment and Quality standards and programs in relation to LPG Sales through distributors on the ONWK Sales Channel.
- Identify, monitor and communicate changes in the market conditions in terms of competitor activities and new projects.
- Plan and policy for Distributors on the Outside Network Channel.
- Take part in the formulation of the LPG communication and promotions strategy for Distributors on the ONWK Sales Channel.
- Build, strengthen and manage client/Supplier relationship through regular interaction and close follow up of their requirements.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the TOTAL LPG Sales Coordinator should hold a bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration and Management , Marketing, Commerce, Engineering or any business related degree
- At least three years working experience in a busy commercial environment in sales, business development and analysis
- Excellent negotiation, decision making and analytical skills
- Must be innovative, self driven and result oriented with the ability to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who so desire to join on of the world’s leading international oil and gas companies, TOTAL, in the aforementioned capacity should endeavor to Apply Online by Clicking on the link below.
Deadline: 27th September 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline