Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Supervisor
Organisation: Movit Products Limited (MPL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Operations Manager
Movit Products Limited (MPL) is a leading Quality Cosmetics Manufacturer in Africa with operations in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo and South Sudan. Movit Products Limited manufactures Skin and Hair products.
Job Summary: The Monitoring & Evaluation Supervisor will support the Operations Manager in ensuring the implementation of systems and strategies that routinely monitor and evaluate company strategic plans and project activities in line with the company’s monitoring and evaluation procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will monitor and Evaluate plans and budgets in line with company guidelines;
· Formulate and implement strategies for building the capacity of company staff to carry out evaluation activities in line with departmental guidelines;
· Prepare, compile and present periodic Monitoring and Evaluation reports to inform M & E activity design and improvement in line with company’s and donor guidelines;
· Identify, document and share best practices, activity innovations and research related to company activities to improve on departmental performance in line with the organizational objectives;
· The incumbent will initiate and develop quality management tools, strategies and activities to increase company’s performances and results in line with the organizational objectives; and
· Perform regular field visits to assess the quality of data collected and to verify the accuracy of reported data.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Movit Products Limited (MPL) Monitoring & Evaluation Supervisor job vacancy must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or Business Administration from a recognized university;
· Postgraduate in Monitoring & Evaluation is a must;
· A minimum of four years working experience in a busy commercial environment, preferably in a manufacturing company;
· Evidence of carrying out M& E work;
· Consultancy experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates who meet the above specifications should send an application form, download here, with an updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of academic transcripts via E-mail to:
The Head of Human Resources,
Movit Products Limited,
P.O. Box 27109 Kampala, Uganda or
E-mail to: email@example.com (Not more than 1.5 MBs)
Deadline: 19th September 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline