Job Title: Marketing Officer
Organization: Q-Sourcing Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Client Management and Marketing:
· Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
· Drive growth strategy for the key clients so as to double their revenues to St. Josephs in 3 years
· Comprehensively manage relationships with top / select clients with exceptional customer service.
· In charge of planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
· Prepare and present a market share analysis and an action plan to arrest the market share loss and increase market share over the following 18 months
· Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
· Manage the St. Joseph’s brand and its reputation including its website, social media, print communications, CSR, regular publications and so on
· Develop formalized customer feedback and ensure high customer satisfaction ratings.
· Formulate a 3-year marketing and communications plan, inclusive of a CSR plan, to reposition the St. Josephs brand for excellence and growth and bring St. Josephs key strengths to the fore.
· Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth.
2. Search and identify Business Opportunities:
· Attend business workshops for networking.
· Build technical and institutional partnerships and alliances.
· Network and deepen relationships with Government Agencies, Departments, and NGO’s Parastatals etc.
· Make presentations in business forums for exposure.
· Write business proposals (current customers, development partners, new customers/new markets).
· Respond to targeted tenders to increase chances of increasing business revenue.
· Sign MOU with specific identified partners with specific targets and deliverables.
· Keenly review the performance of MOUs.
3. Marketing-Conduct Market Research and Marketing Intelligence:
· Develop and implement a marketing plan to meet with all relevant institutional and Non-institutional clientele over the year to initially introduce St. Josephs and later follow-upon options to best fit their needs and/or existing circumstances.
· Raise the profile and visibility of St. Joseph’s
· Develop and implement a holistic marketing plan to increase market awareness of the firm and its products and enhance the image of St. Josephs Devine Works Ltd
· Continually monitor and report on market share in the industry, particularly outlining the current service providers to all on the corporate wish list (if any)
· Conduct Market Research & Intelligence to identify business opportunities and alternatives and keep a breast with market dynamics.
· Carry out competitive analysis and price market survey for identified/ basket of products.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should preferably hold a Degree in marketing and any related course
· At least two to three years’ experience in a similar marketing role
· Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
· Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
· Strong and confident communicator.
· Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
· Design skills including graphics and web design would be an added advantage.
· Exceptional interpersonal, communications and presentation skills must.
· Ability to communicate effectively with clients, Board and sales team.
· High-energy and tenacious with an ability to negotiate and close sales.
· Ability to track record of achieving and exceeding budgeted goals and sales targets.
· Effective networker (ability to build and sustain relationships) and experience with negotiating commercial contracts
· Integrity – the Corporate Manager will be the brand representative to clients and the public
· A leader – proactive, self-driven and continuously taking initiative and driving change
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested are encouraged to send their cover letters and updated CVs including three referees (two of whom should have been direct supervisors) to our e-mail to: email@example.com
Address all your applications to:
Human Resources Office,
Q-Sourcing Limited (U),
Plot 14/16 Semawata Road, Ntinda
P.O. Box 12883, Ntinda, Kampala, Uganda
Note: Please kindly mark your application as "Application _ Marketing Officer” In the subject line of your email.
Deadline: 19th September 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline