Job Title: Marketing Executive
Organization: PowerFM (104.1)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Watoto Child Care Ministries is a ministry of Watoto Church that rescues vulnerable children and restores dignity to them by providing holistically for their physical, spiritual and emotional needs. Watoto has operations in Kampala, Wakiso, Mpigi and Gulu. Power FM is a radio station owned by the Watoto Church. 104.1 Power FM is Uganda’s leading Christian, Urban, Youthful and Contemporary Radio Station, with a global Listenership reach of over 250,000 daily. Reaching an audience of 15-40 year-olds, Power FM streams on both traditional FM radio and on the internet.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generates appropriate and attractives
- Prepare concepts for Marketing of Station Products and Services.
- Prepares appropriate Proposals, Presentations, Media kits, and Sales contracts.
- The incumbent evaluates and continuously enhances service delivery for on-going Client campaigns.
- Develops monthly marketing and sales plans to enable achievement of set targets.
- Negotiates and closes sales with prospective clients offering mutually beneficial terms of agreement.
- Attends sales meetings, industry trade shows, and training seminars in order to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge.
- Schedules, updates, monitors Client Adverts on signed for platforms and clients Debt collection
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Marketing Executive, Power FM job opportunity must hold a Diploma in Marketing. Possession of a degree in any related field will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a Sales/Marketing related role in a reputable
- Prior experience in Media Organization will be an added advantage.
- Good negotiation skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Co-ordination skills
- Ability to multi task, high standard of numeracy and budgeting skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work with people from different backgrounds
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send one merged PDF with a cover letter, academic documents and CV ( not more than 6 pages, less than 20MB) a cell recommendation letter to email@example.com (Subject Line: Marketing Executive Candidate - First Name, Last Name).
Deadline: 28th September 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline