Job Title: Key Accounts Manager
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Number: 16000FDA
Unilever is an Anglo–Dutch multinational consumer goods company co-headquartered in London, England and Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Its products include food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. It is the world’s third-largest consumer goods company measured by 2012 revenue, after Procter & Gamble and Nestlé. One of the oldest multinational companies, its products are available in around 190 countries. Unilever celebrated its 85th anniversary year of business in 2014.
Job Summary: The Key Accounts Manager will be required to raise the bar in account management, leading a team that have a passion to understand what ‘great’ looks like in order to competitively their business. Capability is strong in the basics but underdeveloped in genuine Joint Business Planning and Category Management – an opportunity to raise the ceiling in account management capability to developed market levels. Foods & Personal Category will be a focus category, showing market and category leadership with our key customers to ensure that we have the optimal portfolio, category management and shopper based in-store activity to win in Foods & PC.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and deliver the Annual Plan: T/O, GM%, Service level
· The incumbent will develop and manage interface between Unilever and the Customers, and develop the Joint Business Plan for key accounts. (incl Innovative use of the EA Customer Collaboration Centre)
· Close the deal with the Customer by negotiating the trade terms, trade funding, and counterparts
· Deliver the agreed plan in line with set targets, follow-up achievement of counterparts set in the agreement.
· Work in liaison with Channel & Category Management teams to develop and execute category growth opportunities/input, and with Shopper Marketing for the channel plans.
· Develop optimal integrated promo plan (incl. selling the plan @ the customer) and manage promo investments.
· Provide inspirational leadership (coaching & development) for the key accounts team.
· Jointly, with Customer Development Leadership Team, develop the Customer Development MT capabilities for the future.
· Build CS excellence and market competitiveness within the Unilever , Customers’ teams & 3rd Parties
· Manage overall levels of Customer Investments and ensure payment OTIF
· Keenly monitor Customer Performance by analysing Secondary sales and market share for major categories.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Unilever Key Accounts Manager job vacancy should possess at least three to four years of relevant key accounts management experience
· At least two to three years Customer Marketing/Category Operations Management experience is an advantage
· One year of previous MT role in a developed market
· Strong Customer facing experience in modern trade environment and proven track record. People management capabilities is a must
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to Apply Only by clicking on the web link below.
Deadline: 22nd September 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline