Job Title: Internal Auditor
Organisation: Hope Sharing Family (HOSFA)
Duty Station: Mityana, Uganda
Hope Sharing Family (HOSFA) is a catholic based not-for-profit Organisation established in 1993 with a mission of contributing to a process where the deprived have access to basic human needs and promote self-sustenance. The organisation mainly operates in Mityana and Mubende Districts HOSFA headquarters are situated along Ddanya Road, Mityana Municipality, providing; health care services at St. Francis Community Health Center IV-Mityana, Vocational training at St.Thereza Vocational Training Institute at Zigoti and St Thereza Senior Secondary School at Zigoti among other social development programs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Internal Auditor job opportunity must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or its equivalent from a recognized university.
· Possession of a Diploma In Business studies may be an added advantage.
· Previous experience in internal auditing role.
· Skills and ability to identify issues, formulate opinions, make conclusions and recommend solutions
· Working knowledge of IT systems and standard MS.
· Age: 30 years and above
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should apply to the Human Resource Officer at Hope Sharing Family Mityana either by email: email@example.com , at P.O. Box 260, Mityana, Uganda or hand deliver to physical address- Mityana along Ddanya Road. The complete applications should include detailed CVs, two professional referees (one of which should be a former employer) and all copies of relevant academic and professional documents.
Deadline: 9th September 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline